Re: Tides on inland waters in Glorantha?

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_z4XOCEN2JE-veJbaoZRMhIv9GYhtwoCSmiNTOdVkxQieIzIwUHDhcsnTN4Jh>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:31:14 -0000

> Sailed? Hmmm, I was thinking it was entirely underwater, But sailing
> it is cool, too.

In the region where I live, there's a legend about several lakes that says they are connected to the sea. Whales have appeared in the lake, and people lost in the lakes have subsequently shown up dead on the seashore. Either could be a story hook: Some hapless lakeside clan gets raided by malasps out of nowhere, or some seashore people find a body or item that couldn't possibly have washed up from their sea.

Rob