Re: Tides on inland waters in Glorantha?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_gKr9hxaI9TjI7sRx-hDKkKfOcFReCa-hTPeY1KVeDI4uOw-QTHLaVcHBQLo9sIBBkwP95>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:22:35 -0700

>Sorry, I'm new here... MGF? And, while I'm here.... YGWV?

Maximum Game Fun - forget about what's "right", do what produces the most enjoyment for you and your players

Your Glorantha Will Vary - Forget what Greg or the books say is "right", do what produces the most enjoyment for you and your players.

Like the idea of Ninja Ducks parachuting into Glamour from hot air ballons? Go for it!

RR