Re: Getting to Tentacles on the cheap

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_mdchew1EF8_q-WnFWrSpjMmwkihC67Az6MMyrrkHeFmD49Izs4c2DDE3CGj97X3S>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:30:58 -0700 (PDT)

Rory:

> Hey, with luck I can get to Tentacles without flying - Google Maps
> shows me how: http://snipurl.com/1e7p9
> Of course, there's the little matter of step 32...

If you check out the printable version, it tells you that you can accomplish step 32 in only 29 days of swimming. If you swim 24 hours per day, that's only 5 about miles per hour. (Note, however, that Tom Jager was going about 5.13 miles per hour when he got what appears to be the current world record in the 50 meter freestyle. Surely, Rory's in better shape than that laggard.)

MapQuest says I live on a patch of bare dirt; Google says I live in a corn field. Yay internet!

Chris