Re: Real World Vingans

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_YGMopARxv63fCBKcyS4_4YqYgqHppKB-nEr2wbjmIrbDhl0BmOPtnK1E6pYaH>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 23:09:04 +0100 (BST)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/story/0,,2045359,00.html

> > Interesting, but they're not Vingans. Vingans are
> > women, and proud of it.

Greg:
> Yes, excep for the ones that are men.
> And proud of it.

Really? I don't think I've ever met one of them. So how does that work out? Would they take the male role in marriage? And, Glorantha being a bit more magical than Albania, are they capable of fathering children? Is there one particular place that has male Vingans? (Dorastor! That explains that RQ3 chap...) Do they see Vinga herself as being male? What happens if both types meet? Etc....?! :)

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk