Re: Real World Vingans

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_xCN5_yjVTdSu0ky1XsvVlcoZZzwQaPtpXTjj5z4YmOv8-RJOV7zw06nKwLSZld-5tk3fY9y>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 15:34:26 -0700

YGWV
>> > Interesting, but they're not Vingans. Vingans are
>> > women, and proud of it.
>
> Greg:
>> Yes, excep for the ones that are men.
>> And proud of it.
>
> Really? I don't think I've ever met one of them. So
> how does that work out?

With a tremendous variety of variations, of course.

> Would they take the male role
> in marriage?

Sometimes.

> And, Glorantha being a bit more magical
> than Albania, are they capable of fathering children?

If Nandans can have children, then Vingans can father them too.

> Is there one particular place that has male Vingans?

They are all over the place. It is a personal choice.

> Do they see Vinga herself as being male?

Yes, of course.

> What happens if both types meet? Etc....?! :)

They perform the standard Vingan greeting, etc.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford