Re: RE: How many Argraths?

From: Pete Darby <pete.darby_at_msx79invM8yyi1NvQP_teOdtQrw68hvdKSH85gHm4VyStNVRVCa3rYM1w7thqreJg>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 14:11:12 +0100

Well, yes, since "The Argrath" is now revealed to be a title or description, and by no means an exclusive one; but we're still left with the question of which argrath did what.

Then we chuck the arkats into the mix... "I'm argrath, no I'm argrath, I'm at least three agraths and a couple of arkats, except on storm days, when I'm a small blue piece of putty in Sedenya's armpit".

--
Pete Darby