Re: RE: How many Argraths?

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_D77YfqVcHLQH3IxoqFEJH5n-5nuccYwqb1DCJkkfiqZ34MCnZHyVuppLfPjKOP1wUmp>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:45:31 +1000 (EST)

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007, Pete Darby wrote:

> Well, yes, since "The Argrath" is now revealed to be a title or description,
> and by no means an exclusive one; but we're still left with the question of
> which argrath did what.
>
> Then we chuck the arkats into the mix... "I'm argrath, no I'm argrath, I'm
> at least three agraths and a couple of arkats, except on storm days, when
> I'm a small blue piece of putty in Sedenya's armpit".

Of course, you could say that, metaphorically, Argrath does start as said piece of putty.

And then he grows.

:-)

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_s1Ymy8T5w8HKUSYR7DoZxgnhZ1MPHjbcG3FQQbVyshK2ykmqmvaYRnfny1AZ2QgF3iP4wru42rBDtds7SimnGg.yahoo.invalid