Re: Tides on inland waters in Glorantha?

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_QLgKlrhAgqfq2gbWJzS0RJAE5_PfEILVBOZ1axwzI5rgXMg_oCRywPm2N525bI7l7dG>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:58:31 +0100

Bryan Thexton:

> Which also means it [the White Sea] should have been affected by the
> closing? I
> wonder if that did anything to ice floes?

We know that the Closing didn't affect Choralinthor Bay, the Mournsea, the Suam Chow, the waters between the East Isles, and various other relatively narrow channels. That leads me to suspect that the pack ice would have stopped the effect, so that the White Sea was unaffected by the Closing. I haven't seen anything that definitively states this, though, but neither do I recall anything that contradicts this assumption. YGWV.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic