Re: Real World Vingans

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_Ly1GUWdu7Q20KFEVT_Z2ToYvoVHladgzw_3NDCoIMcbeYm7xWjNt-Yn8Hr8Sd>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 21:14:37 +0100 (BST)

> What I want to know is what some of you guys have
> against the idea of
> hot red headed chics in leather with cool weapons?
>
> Enjoy the (potentially erotic) image and roll the
> die baby!

Well, they've still got the various Gor types to drool over. (Reconsiders.) Naa. If they find *that* erotic, I do *not* want to know.

Apparently there are some men who are so afraid of being beaten by a woman - not beaten in general, but beaten by a woman - that they claim that anyone who beats them is by definition a man, all evidence to the contrary. A man in a heavy disguise, presumably. Or so I'm told. I've never (knowingly) met anyone like that, and I'm sure the psychiatrists have a name for it beyond the generic "sad git" that I'd have to fall back on.

But I think you're right about the potential for tight leather, Rob. Vinga probably needs some sort of enchantment to make light-weight armour just as effective as the heavy stuff, that provides more of an excuse for wearing leather and other Xena outfits. We've got the blokes prancing around in Woad for our enjoyment, it's only fair that we should give them a thrill as well.