Re: Gloranthan Archery Cults

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_AvbF5DcI3WMJiDQ2ZTI6GymVxJHi03yOWkuHDNmqgCkZNo3z56zfiOhNlaf-bqkPklqaf>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:54:22 -0700

Sagittus in the Dara Happan Empire, Odayla/Ormalayla in the Orlanthi lands (or Star Bear/Hunter, whatever he's called in the Northern Storm lands). Vai Madar Sa over in Teshnos, Yelmalio (somewhat). Dunno who the Rathori have, but someone, since they have longbow cognates. Gotta be a saint or two over in the West, (Sebastian was the Christian Patron Saint of Archers). Plenty of Spirts for the grazers, praxians, Pentans ands Char Un to follow.

Orlanthi don't have an dedicated god of archery, they just have a god (well, two gods, kinda) that uses archery.

RR

  Hi All,

   Okay I feel a little foolish asking this, seeing as I am reported to have a high Glorantha Lore skill. What are the primary archery orientated deities in Glorantha? I am interested in Genertela more than the wider world, but would be interested to hear any ideas. Do the Orlanthi have an archery cult the worship? They seem very sparse to me, based on other Gloranthan cults.

  Simon