Re: Seven Mothers Collective?

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_EIQ2oLWAdxVR5fzk7_x_pNocuS1Q9Qbv6bw1c0-549C5nH-CMDWZiIEPJEY>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 02:58:40 -0400

Namaste Roger:
It's not official, by any means, but I basically did what you suggested in my Lunars in Vithela campaign. I combined the Hero Wars rules with the HeroQuest Guardian system.

Here are the stats for the band's former Guardian, after a rather successful HeroQuest.

---

*Members of the Palm of the Reaching Moon*:
Tavert - Sedenyic Philosophy 11M, Seventh Soul 13 Wintar - Sedenyic Philosophy 5M Septimus - Sedenyic Philsophy 1M2, Seventh Soul 9M2 Harran - Sedenyic Philosophy 1M2 Jelvara - Sedenyic Philosophy 12M, Seventh Soul 9M Siuhap - Sedenyic Philosophy 2M2, Seventh Soul 6M2
*"She Who Waits"*
Manifested Guardian Septessence. A silver masked woman in a red clock. One cannot perceive what is behind the mask.
*Requirements*
Must look out for each other's well-being. Must pursue the Lunar Way.
*Benefits*
*Even Flow*: Members of this collective are no longer subject to the Lunar
Cycle.
*Ban*
If any of the members are killed, each other member will suffer a magical assault at 1M3.
*Awareness 15M*: Find Them, Guide Us.
*Blessings 15M*: Illuminate Us, Heal Their Souls, Overawe Broo with Red
Starlight 5M
*Defense 15M*: Shield Our Minds, Weave Us Together, Resist Flames 5M
*Moon 1M3*: Collective Septessence, Alter Cyclism, Reverse Cyclism, Only
Sensed By Us, Hidden Secrets.
*Unity 1M3*: Communicate Silently Between Us, Heal Us, Include Them 2M3, See
Through Our Eyes, Stop Them Unharmed. > > -- -Santo "Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."