Re: Keets and Ducks

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_D1wg-clhCAaMfcuVXVsTMmGnEmPXy0cfzj8VyO4hPeeRcWbWXwpA1N9sXKnE_>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:56:46 +0100 (BST)

I bet I can guess which ones... yes, I can.

OK, before you get too serious about it, those are tribute to a long-standing joke on various lists. I can't now remember how it started, but the concept of Penguin Keets appeared from somewhere. One person said that obviously any such people would be Ninjas. Another person said that obviously they would be Samurai. (I'll let both of them defend their own arguments if they want to). It got sillier from there. So when I was painting my first Gloranthan army (of Ducks), and was given some penguin figures... well, I could either scratch build and paint four sets of Samurai armour, or I could dip them in the Black pot and glue on some random ninja-like weaponry. Hard choice.

> I know Keets are kin of Ducks, but does anyone have
> any information on them?

I would suggest a quick Google
http://www.google.co.uk/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=keets+glorantha which will turn up more than you ever wanted to know.

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk