Contributions for Furnace 2007 Con Book

From: Continuum 2008 <Continuum2008_at_h3vsK0RxtBC0P0-rjMk4b1XJlBBZI566oQvEO4BGFyG09ynSeZhPxbyvmvUJ3D>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 22:10:14 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2007-04-03-2210.

Furnace 2007. The Garrison Hotel, Sheffield. UK Saturday 20th - Sunday 21st October 2007. http://www.rpgfurnace.com/

Furance is a small two day convention for 70 attendees held in a former gaolhouse of Hillsborough Barracks in Sheffield, UK. Call of Cthulhu, HeroQuest, RuneQuest and plenty of other game systems will be played at this convention.

A colour Convention Book will be produced and given free to all attendees on arrival.
As well as information on the convention, venue and games programmes there will be articles on gaming and role-playing.

The Furnace 2006 Con Book contained articles on convention Gming by Evilgaz, an introduction to Gwenthia by Tom Zunder, a Gloranthian HeroQuest scenario by Newt, 'Hunting the Marsh haggis' by Jane Williams, Serenity:HeroQuest by Darran Sims, a Kallyr story by Jane Williams, an intro to 'Red Star' for Evilgaz's game, along with information about the games, the venue and the favoured charity, Wateraid.

We are looking for contributions for this year's Convention Book, whether it is artwork, maps, articles, non-player characters, scenarios, encounters, gaming or GMing advice, settings, stories or anything else you can think of.

We can not pay you but all contributors will receive the heartfelt thanks from the Furnace Committee, the joy of seeing their work in print and a free copy of the Con Book.

*All copyright of any material we use in the book remains the authors or artists, so you can use it again elsewhere.*

 If you can send all submissions to darransims AT googlemail DOT com.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
|Darran

Furnace 2007 http://www.rpgfurance.com
A role-playing convention in Sheffield, UK

'A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an Emergency on my part'