Let's be impressed...

From: boudaille2000 <glorantha_at_vMmne9VxQWSgK5GXZjShk3EQEKY30W7pGnSUlaX7TpSeos31lTU2OJDSisWwW92xwh>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:09:40 -0000

By Loz Whitaker, well known by Moorcock and Chaosium fans, and new writer for Mongoose.

That's what he wrote recently o their forum :

"It also means thoughts can turn to the next book which is Dragonewts. Given their weird psychology (ie, they're completely hat-stand) I think I shall immerse myself in the complete works of Magritte, Dali and Jacques Tati, not necessarily in that order. There's also a ton of dragonewt stuff to read, contemplate, reincarnate into a beaked/crested/feathered version, and then become completely inhuman about. So no pressure then."

First of all I love the references and think surrealism is definitely the best apporach on Dragonewt "psychology" if it can be named this way.

But above all, i'm really impresse by the will and skill of this man : writing a book starting in april and due in next july on a subject long awaiten by the Gloranthan masses.

Sometimes i wonder if this kind of things could happen with Issaries/Moon Design (Hey Ian, fix the last holes in Prax pack and send us your copy for editing next month ; Hi john, how's the weather down under, Could you write us a regional book on northern Sartar, we'll sell it by september).

Dreaming is still what gives me confidence in "official" Glorantha's future. (no offense, just despair)

Fred the french grognard