Re: Let's be impressed...

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_8kov58nrZvfhYSd22VXPC_QlEcqSAMv3lGr_izrd_H69KM9Gona58QsrLSAWVb1vB>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 13:39:20 +0200

> Dreaming is still what gives me confidence in "official" Glorantha's
> future. (no offense, just despair)

Well, technically speaking I do not know if your post conforms to the "Take the discussion about what you do not like in Publisher X's policy elsewhere." rule that both Greg and Rick asked to obey. Nevertheless, may I add my humble +1 to your dreams and expectations? We are all dreamers, after all, or else we would not be still here.

And yes, I think everyone is expecting interesting things from Loz, judging from the attitude he immediately took when he joined the MRQ crew. I am looking forward to hearing something from him firsthand at Tentacles.I have never read anything by him so far, but something tells me I am not going to be disappointed.