Re: Nandandies Re: Real World Vingans

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_kKJRfe3lLuP9R5np96Cv9lu1hV2m0eQsS_FSvvMMZhjWy6PkqKOZ1MRgzzOir>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 17:30:02 +0100 (BST)

Historically, shepherds used to knit while herding. I'm sure other tasks are possible: carving was being suggested earlier. And if they haven't learnt the skills (which I doubt) - well, learn them! Got to be better than sitting around idle.

> Nandan is a man who's spending most of his time in
> the
> company of married women while their husbands are
> some
> distance away. Think of the jealously that would
> exist
> if it was thought capable of fathering children or
> even
> having sexual relations. Now how much is a
> perception
> and how much is the truth probably belongs in YGWV

Interesting idea. Of course, the same applies to Vingans with a male warband. And female healers travelling with a warband. Probably a few other cases that don't come to mind at the moment; there's the whole Elmal and Ernalda thing, as well.

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html