Re: Nandandies Re: Real World Vingans

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_BzsTPA6xHCiXtxNXGC6QSZ1uPjahC69BJXcut-KizlGzBdP5kylu12vivIISA96MQxK>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:57:26 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Jeff Richard wrote:

> Worse for the Vingan hero who got pregnant. She can't give birth to
> an adult, she can't avoid the laws of men, and so on. She ends up
> outlawed and despised until she becomes an Ernalda worshipper.

I find this odd - if this was the case Vingans would want to loose their fertility as a standard thing. So why is it an option in one sub-cult rather than a normal part of the overall cult?

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_ihz_DP_AZ4utcFXTdiPKnd5Iu8lZnl31Y45S9bmUkiIDqIXZjvbexEYjpBuAorpXU_lM0piyIE_hC6SiCQ.yahoo.invalid