Next "Unfinished Work" - History of the Heortling People - available April 2007

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_GJaeTpR1VN4-joISb65jHDqAYv2XTp0WGxTA93Pt7J5xKL783CTUPcRjkaMvGUhtBAc>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 19:36:28 -0000

Hello All,

The 120+ page book, History of the Heortling People, is volume 9 in the "Unfinished Works" series. I am happy to announce that this book goes to the printers the week of April 9th. I imagine it will be back about two weeks later. Thus, it will soon be for sale, in all likelihood, before the end of April, 2007. The authors are Greg Stafford and Jeff Richard. It has numerous maps and a detailed index.

This softcover book is NOT a limited edition or limited printing. It will retail for $30, like most of the others in the series. I will post more complete information about the book on Glorantha.com before the weekend is over.

Hope that helps,

Rick Meints
Moon Design Publications