Re: Deep, not popular

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_0mgQJmsF_D-fA-y7_rMGEoFfNYC9zrk4l0qOal2RMEaPQDAspGK3iEvdgxYo9Z-GRZX>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:25:53 -0000

Paul King:

> To a great extent I agree with Juha and Roger.
>
> I do recognise that sometimes change is desirable and can bring
about
> a deeper and richer world. But I see nothing at present to convince
> me that this change is one of these. If you're making significant
> changes to Gloranthan background then I think that we do need to see
> some justification as to why it is a good thing. And this looks
> like quite a fundamental change to a well-detailed goddess.

Oh, it has happened before - Babeester Gor and Maran Gor were changed so that Maran was the fertile one and Babs was the infertile, virgin scary one. My Glorantha does vary on that one, especially as I am playing a Babeester Gor Devotee who is going to show an interesting party trick when blind drunk ....

What I tend to do is to restrict access to the changes that I don't like and keep the ones I do.

See Ya

Simon