Re: Humakt

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_aNeUOuU5p1mtiEY4SKAYI-Mk1dM_Tftb_h8EO_sh4fQcEs4YoB7v0afBrpLQjYnTKms>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:39:38 +1000 (EST)

Greg said about Humakt:
> I took the liberty of sharing the fact that the cult was the place where
> psychos who loved death collected.
>
> Just like there are Humakti who are honorable, upright, sane and
> concerned with justice. Honest.

Can I ask, in your Glorantha, what percentage of Humakt's worshippers is represented by each of these two groups? Just trying to get a feel for it.

And how about the "Cynical, sarcastic, arrogant, intelligent and remorseless" types? Those psychos need someone to tell them what to do

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_xN6PnuzCwxRtoab2cu6KKJRife2M1c5z1OMhX3o4i5FZjNH6I6M6PbVdHteYfmIwGQ1hxDVkyL3FPM0E.yahoo.invalid