Re: Vingan Number Crunching

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_ESb7H1IBQhZPiC7P8ubCS3ymwnIAiowcDw0RGrOMFz6znSf31hXib01x-y9hppoL6h4>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 08:49:24 +0100

Michael Hitchens:

> Now if 15% of all women aren;t Ernalda, and you have 600 adults, so 300
> women, you have 45 non-Ernaldan women in a clan - 42-43 of *not* Vingans.

> So if we have 30 warriors, "all" all being male, with have 4-5 women
> amongst them. We have a couple of Helerites. Still leaves almost 40
> non-Ernaldan females unaccounted for. Sure, there's Chalanna Arroy,
> Issaries and Lhankor My. Even Eurmal. But they are all minorities.

Chalana Arroy worshippers are, IMO, about as common as Humakti. Indeed, I seem to recall a quote from Greg to that effect somewhere, and saying that they are something like 1-2% of the initiates in the average clan. So that's, say, 9 of your non-Ernaldan women accounted for.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic