Re: Deep, not popular

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_ssYbsp6NEdAzan_kimgr75cVJj0l67iaU7zlQqzgVhCTC63OlRr0k8bGjY7kR>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 08:39:27 +0100 (BST)

> Me:> > Not a sniff of Kallyr.
> Jeff:
> > You're right. Putting her in charge of the
> Dragonraising would be
> > revisionist from KoS. We can't have that, now can
> we?
>
> Perish the thought!

Trying to catch up from a weekend away manning a gun (one Union victory, one Confederate, first time on a lanyard-fired cannon, and nearly finished sewing a blouse in the gaps betwen battles), and wondering if this got posted on 1st April?

The discussions where we note that CHDP was written by the winners, complete with Argath-flattering careful wording, and contradicted by other eye-witness and less biased sources within KoS, are lengthy, and were over many years ago. Kallyr raised the dragon, Argrath wasn't there. Kallyr lit the Flame. Kallyr's reign ended when she got killed by Harrek at Argrath's instigation. All of this came out in the same book (KoS) at the same time. And don't tell me Simon, of all people, is too much of a newbie to have noticed!

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk