KoS, etc, probably not revisited yet again.

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_37udO1Qvl3xRLVsBiTGmMEX404tzZ1Qc-HGhGrHtrJuM1d7bPeTYeTmQ_F0kb>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 21:16:33 +0100 (BST)

>> All of this came out in the same book

> >(KoS) at the same time. And don't tell me Simon, of
> >all people, is too much of a newbie to have
> noticed!
>
> He might have switched off as I did. At the time I
> hadn't
> got a copy of KoS so couldn't follow the discussion.
> By
> the time it came to a conclusion, assuming it did, I
> was just pressing the PgDn key.

It did. About ten years ago. As I'm quite sure Simon knows, but some newer readers possibly don't, so confusing them is hardly fair.

Seriously, would any of them like a quick summary of the various sources inside KoS, how and why they disagree with each other, and the general conclusions reached as to what really happened?

All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html