Re: RE: Bullmen

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_mI6PBy4y8hpWk0SZaMO9QOtSCSNPO2iOMz460T0-S2jKP-YWh_qh0RnSxexUTaWwNwlK4>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 18:27:11 -0700

> Hey, wait a hand-span. Wait a... Hey! Are you telling me that...
> This actually explains much, so how come I'm the last to know?
> Daniel

Quit sucking down the Mind-Expanding liquids and you might notice things more often :-)

>> Rory, who apparently didn't read Kos, responding to >> me:

Oh, I have, but not recently enough to worry about individual names.

>> Yazurkial Blue Llama, Storm Khan, one-sixth of
>> Argrath's final dragon.

Sure. just because he hangs around with Argrath doesn't mean he's *not* psycho. There could easily be times where having a psycho on hand is a *good* thing. Just keep him on a tight leash when he's around the good china!

> And yes, of course he's psycho. He's Praxian :)

That, too.

(Really, the "All Uroxi are psycho" was a throw-away line , a mere quip, not a learned response to a serious question. But, of course since we're talking of Orlanthi, that's only 85% of the Uroxi. The remaining 15% are not psycho - just crazy).

RR