Re: Is Argrath a theist or an animist?

From: Paul King <paul_at_3S36DEd1EiermYCa5O529-PzjZBqiggoCeT47o8yGvkpjutMy5V4pC_kXknqzE6FO1cc58j>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:51:50 +0100

On 10 Apr 2007, at 04:44, Chris Lemens wrote:

> I don't much like the whole "Argrath's illuminated" or "he's a
> mystic" idea.
> I don't know why. It just doesn't resonate with me. Frankly, it
> bores me.

How about "Argrath is an Arrolian Illuminate, working to save the Lunar Way from the Empire" ?

> Who thinks Arkat was more than one person (excluding Gbaji)?

It's pretty clear that Argrath is credited with the deeds of more than one person within KoS.

And since "Argrath" is more a title than a name it's not hard for there to be more than one person using it within that period.