Re: Is Argrath a theist or an animist? or a duck?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_xAkCKHDbodnsxgA1CssMS5Vgc6KbCt6nuhCqwE91giqvAdAFLUF82Fp8qmI3->
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:21:14 +0100 (BST)

> > > working to
> > >
> > > Better, but it drags me to nearly camp
> conclusions,
> > > like he must be secret agent. Is he also a duck?

>--- Adrian Smith <smudge1_at_WhXMEC__K17gabKgm2gzv1T_gCkfhP1cr6R8u5ywg4suq5lk09-cu9VAyIMNQEbVrUPb7eANSu5TKeIv.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> In that case be careful who might be hiding behind
> the shelves in that library

Er... Adrian, was that meant for the Swords list rather than this one?

(Yes, we do have semi-Arkati ducks. And a library. Not, so far, together, but I'm sure that could be arranged.)

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html