Re: Is Argrath a theist or an animist?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_svD_JYb-nBaULlp0o_YJwSuujh89AgenTE1vFDRK9vWOnB-l5C-HFvCZvLips8Eg_u7cp>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:22:15 -0700

> That's an interesting approach. I don't think it makes Storm Bull, Urox
> or St. whatever-his-name-is-ox into a common magic religion. But it might
> make it rather like the moon in the sense that theist, animist, and
> wizardly entities all mix there.

It's all one being, "Defiant" in that he is as easily worshipped as a Spirit as a God as a Saint. Unlike the Lunars, SB/U/ST doesn't combine magic systems in one method of worship (unless you gain the Secret), he is somehow able to provide magic in those three systems as long as he is worshipped correctly -a Praxian treating Urox (Not StormBull) as a spirit would be practicing Misapplied Worship.

RR