Trader Jadilulo

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_o9_Nm4BFjWXlzZnjd7uAvXLPn0PrqWLOTxXBfGgDmWTa_OmHSqC_zsmZh>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:40:06 -0000

My Glorantha will vary. As we speak I am killing Trader Jadilulo. My fingers type out his death because it must be. He must die to give my players a conflict, with the Gold and Silver parties at each others throats, as they squabble for control of the Captain's Council. He must die, like Ceaser, because a king is to be feared.

And my Glorantha will vary from all those Gloranthas where Trader Jadilulo lives, but I don't care, because the story is the thing, and Trader Jadilulo must die tonight.

And the Ratuki will have no Requiem Galleys. Instead they paddle their waka taua to war. Their weapons will be made of Koa wood and shark's teeth. And my Glorantha might vary, but when the Ratuki board the heroes ship and wield their lei o mano it won't matter.

And some time in the future Greg or Moon Designs may release something that disagrees with all of this, but that won't matter either.