Re: Ratuki and Tsaknth

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_DDkSm8UK-R1ey8WZ4DL-jcWFo_lIKXStCuvMxkNXG9WB_LQ1C67gRZyjxfm>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:15:47 -0400

Namaste:

The Ratuki Hsunchen are animists who follow the Great Shark Spirit.

Tsankth is the Barracuda God, the son of Blue Sword God Telask of Vormain and a nymph of the waters. He is worshipped by Vormaini pirates and exiles. In my Heroquest game, I've given him the Affinities of Barracuda (Water Rune), Rapacity (Annihilation/Theft Rune), and Piracy (Death Rune).

While they have similar tactics, the Ratuki Hsunchen would likely eat their captives, while the Tsankthi like to collect heads as grisly trophies to their war god.

--
-Santo
"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."