Re: Divergent Arkat - this may seriously damage your mental health

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_DuuiDGxArjWLJ4mBMGd0VX-5K21Dwdem9nBUzjbLHkltEIpkXaMwrgVqEPhnCL-XH60>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:21:05 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Jane Williams wrote:

> You asked. Do you now regret it?

No - far too intersting for regrets, so thnk you. Not what I'd do, but that doesn't matter. Differing approaches are always useful.
Sounds like there should be a steep learning curve - are they going to make mistakes through inexperience that they will have to fix before being able to make the changes they want to make?

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_6I2gZOttdzl1I1mjFkwe4K-yspEkE-7W4Ig5tGVsuidnfnNcXPj5zSYdkqeGkNnsXsy5O4fzQSPI7urZpQ.yahoo.invalid