Re: Generally Accepted Glorantha (GAG) , Core Glorantha

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_Ll5akx6ppJ4_j5GldzhS0GnM1M7rrqWyr4bharv18qZUTUh8a48RFm6SWCwdq>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 01:35:38 +0100 (BST)

Mmm.... some of those might get left out, where they're rules or scenarios, not background. Or where they're OOP. And I'd forgotten about Mongoose.

> You can't include any of the fanzine material,
> even things
> like Unspoken Word, because availability is too
> problematic.

If they're available on-line, there's no longer a problem. Same situation as all the rest. No reason to make a distinction between fanzine and non-fanzine that I can see: if it's available, and is the generally used source of info for its setting, then it's core. Clashes with it, when anyone playing in that setting will be using it, will be a problem.

But yes, that sounds about right. A little list of things that are core, that we can all accept as the standard from which our personal Gloranthas vary but that writings intended for general use should not. And yes, at present, at least half of them are Issaries.

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html