Re: Generally Accepted Glorantha (GAG) , Core Glorantha

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_L14MRIT5LZ7eiOsuqWdn8qqEIS09IN81BS7chL2xUCPYscRbmMGNopk69tKJpgZzIZC>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:06:42 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Neil Robinson wrote:

> Besides, one of our PCs may end up as chief of the Ormarthi... (in "our"
> Glorantha that is)
>
> Not my guy, he is too devoted to Orlanth to deal with the mundane
> requirements of running a clan.

Then that's a case of your Glorantha varying, which is what this is all about anyway, trying to establish what we are varying *from*, not stopping people varying.

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_Z4uLMJLfZc85CiI8liAqKnunmps9qETPgJA5KkqJmKraHc5OqlUGyAZ_ZHjq4Ge0cV0oxq48w6CDg1DXx389zX0.yahoo.invalid