Re: Generally Accepted Glorantha (GAG) , Core Glorantha

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at__Ur1arPquMSoPAW-2kEF4tztT89ZaiV73gKmt8vpLH0INrjoGEzATucW1Z2jmkiFe9l>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:31:29 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, John Hughes wrote:

> Jane drops a few mortars: :)

Only dangerous if dropped on someone's toes :-)

While I agree with a lot of what John has to say (cut because this is short and why make an unnecessarily long message) I see difficulties without an agreement of the basis of what we're discussiing.

"There's one Argrath"
"No there's three"
"He's not the liberator, he's just a naughty boy"

Is the baove discussion trying to establish the "default" Glorantha (whether you think that's a good idea or not it could be the topic of the above argument), what's possible as our Glorantha's can vary? What's the "easiest" variation to fit in with the sources? What the situation is in each person's Glorantha? Now some of those options are more sensible then others as the topic of debate, but without more context to the discussion who knows what's being talked about.

Anyway, it could just be the difference between John's training and mine and I'm quite happy to admit his is more Gloranth relevant than mine.

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_dCLVVfbMB3_si2qJO6r3AJd6pN7lVMs4_61V1Db7R9ru1_aLyFzG3-8UjKL0klT_10bq5_PKlCpoa2iapXpzpg.yahoo.invalid