Re: Generally Accepted Glorantha (GAG) , Core Glorantha

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_9jKXBjR_n4TFGCTKHPUu10YdZcGsZnc7rM-B_UKlVc2WB4pMVwrJFU7Adrsok-q5kmw>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:29:16 -0000

Jeff Richard:
> Actually that is a very bad example. Originally that scenario was
> supposed to take place in Old Tarsh near the marsh. Steve, for
> reasons better left to his own, placed the scenario in the
> Colymarlands. I do not consider any of the material about Kalf
> Garstallson as "core Glorantha." I use the info about the Third
> Bridge Latifundia and Apple Lane, for what it is worth, but I've
> located the story in Old Tarsh where it was original set.

And that illustrates the problem with "Core Glorantha".

You have a scenario set in an official Issaries supplement with some background, so to all intents and purposes it should be regarded as official. However, you are picking and choosing from that, in your Glorantha, based on extra knowledge.

So, how are the rest of us going to be able to decide what is "Core Glorantha" and what isn't?

See Ya

Simon (Who doesn't like Cigar-Chewing Ducks, either)