Re: Generally Accepted Glorantha (GAG) , Core Glorantha

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_7M7PPIWsm1buBn6lcWdMtTWYLPAOZqqNAfnLoiOkywThZyx-QuR4jXHRNOy3b>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:40:07 +0100 (BST)

List discussion had come up with a number of possible ways of handling it, but AFAIK none have been made easily available to the larger world. Note to self, do a proper all-in-one-place post sometime on how the situation can be solved, mined for story, have interesting variations, etc... hmm, I wonder if RR's new fanzine would like an article?

> Anyone know if there are PDFs of TotRM 7 (only one
> I'm missing), RQA 7+
> (if they ever existed), Codex 4+ (ditto), Tradetalk
> 7+ (ditto) and any
> YBOT? (shameless selfserving insert)

I don't, but what I will do when I get home is look through my shelves for spare copies. If I find any, will reply off-list.

>> Danar (that's
> > Kallyr's son, the one who dies on the Sky Ship)

> Son, where's it say he's her SON?

In the book, it doesn't. You probably don't want to hear my rant about deliberately hiding vital long-term information from GMs (if you do, a look through HQ list archives will probably turn up a few copies). He's her son, by Rigsdal. Yes, the god in person. If later books in the series had ever materialised, this would have been vitally important to know, and anyone who'd extrapolated from the info in the book to have them as lovers (the natural conclusion when you don't know more, I'm told) would have had a nasty shock.

> Errata implicitly included?

I think they have to be. Mistakes happen, and the Errata are easily available, and correct a lot of inconsistencies.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/