FPP - misunderstandings, and vanishings

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_Ds2py6ZxpDQZkCY-Dlajk5PTJNBVGTkVopY9iJCmbBUAE5tglq-585-NAL4s0>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:54:33 +0100 (BST)

> Quoting Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_g6WUfcTkKEMNX54iZmH-16MMTGozgwwYi-izCuZIqfzyrGZKYPbwbkia3K6ePROGwz9l_-00s1n1ThOGogoBz-A.yahoo.invalid>:
>
> > Then there's the Fan Publication Policy, which
> means
> > that anything that came out after that date *had*
> > be Greg-approved,
>
> Goodness no.
> This isn't true, and never was. Dead wrong.
> There's nothing in the policy about material having
> to be appoved by me.

Looking through the copy on my hard disc, I find this: not applicable to all, no, but certainly to some.

"Whether or not some or all of the contents are Original Material as defined in Section 6, each single-edition Fan Publication must be submitted to ISSARIES for approval prior to publication. Although individual pieces may be submitted by their creators prior to acceptance, the publication must be submitted for approval in toto to ISSARIES."

That's "ISSARIES", not "Greg", of course, and only major fan publications not every last web page, so yes, I were wrong in details, but some of the principle seems to be there.

But, of more general interst and slight alarm perhaps: when I got my licence for my web-site, I was told to put a link on it to the FPP. I just tried to use that link to check details, and found that it doesn't work. http://www.glorantha.com/tribes/fan_policy.html is what I've got. Should I (and presumably others in the same situation, hence the public question), be using a new link?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/