Kallyr is....

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_e2MykvhZGqfUb-u0baaNAXGS6dXHvEzCz8BGQjbO_UIQeKc2ThxCXj_OOmbEh>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:07:12 +0100 (BST)

Me, investigate challenges?

Where's the current info on White Moonies? So far I know nothing about them. I can see the start of how I'd work it, but lack detail.

> 'Kallyr is actually a Lunar spy' would need to be
> _amazingly_ well argued;

This I'm already playing with (Swords players, you had remembered you've been given an investigation to do, hadn't you?)

> 'Kallyr is a duck' would not pass muster),

I have a few tentative ideas, but yes, this is going to be difficult.

No, I doubt if I will ever submit an article suggesting that any of these are Canon. But one that said "if you fancy playing with this weird variant, this is how" - maybe!

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/