Orlmarthingsaga

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_JjHTCNzyTb0KUKniBvKJCmQ_8Qic0elaTeJVJFBDyucHQJDK_DNYzMqN4s72DgZd38UY>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:32:41 -0000

> Officially, Issaries published
> Glorantha, says that the chief of the Orlamrth at that time is Kalf
> Garstallsson and that's the way it is unless Greg says otherwise. If
> someone plays it that way, their Glorantha is not varying. If you
put it
> in Tarsh, then that;s a case of your Glorantha varying. We can't
rely on
> the original writer's intent. We have to rely on the final product.

Then you just need to wait about a month for the "Orlmarthingsaga" to be published by Moon Design. More than 100 pages of narrative background about the Seattle Farmers Sartar campaign. Lots of stuff by Greg, me, and plenty of other folk - including lots of new Mike O'Connor Orlanthi art. The story narrates the period from approximately 1602 to 1626. Starbrow's Rebellion, Bad King Blackmor, Kallyr Starbrow, Leika Ballista, High King Broyan, Whitewall, Iceland and more! Copies will be sold at Tentacles and will be available for regular purchase a few months later.

Enjoy!

Jeff