Re: FPP - misunderstandings, Wrong, wrong, wrong

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at__uRH0n9223qWwALs2pVhbIixaLtvdt0jIm_Rm4eYJaFJhmE1ByvYg8IskRMuSM9lr724>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:55:52 -0000

> Except that you need a special, and different licence to have maps on a
> website that are based wholly or in part on official Issaries maps. The
> licence is easy to get, just ask Issaries, but you still need it.

Sure, but that is part of the requirement we have to "patrol" our copyright. And in general, as long as you have a license for your site, we aren't going to demand that you get permission for every map you use. This stuff is really easy - and, in world where we have multiple Gloranthan publishers, really necessary.

Jeff