Re: GAGging on the Core concept

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_AYt8f1TaJQLFN8fYv31_fsckfb5P0jGr0ROT7qCrbCV3z4wk-sx3zK2ZloPmgxI8rwn>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:06:57 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Jane Williams wrote:

>> But there _is_ a GAG/GC, in the official
>> books, and for most
>> people who buy them and play the game, that's
>> enough.
>
> And if future writings would stick to that CG/GaG, I'm
> sure we'd be happy. That means, among other things,
> that Vinga is "she".

Unless and until Greg changes it. But the other thing is a hope that cahnge will be recognised for change - Mark said he does consider the previous material when changes appear in an ms.

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_BplX7w8EHnNUExyrTedcVTRM9GpOeSDifgUGH7GoNhDLCJYB_7Qyi7ifjRh6oA_khs1LEUzLXEUnRWCP.yahoo.invalid