FAQ summaries

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_O0hAYyThLVhkBA7Hd4_Jb_o-Hu6OEKF3qMcUivCyEmfeOiMO6SNIjVX3vAlKvakmY-qv8>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 06:51:27 -0700

That's fair, he who suggests it should volunteer. I can put on my Journalism 101 hat on and summarize both arguments here. If you have burning opinions about how your viewpoint is represented mail me off list, but otherwise I am sure we can hold a debate once you see it.

Umm, in the interest of *not* restarting the just-past battle, let's work on it offline - (unless you didn't mean "summarize...here" as in "let's talk about the FAQ on the list" but meant "summarize both arguments that were presented on this forum")

Thanks,
RR