Re: Generally Accepted Glorantha (GAG) , Core Glorantha

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_v-FC1ZfqrMEr4jGpSVBCJP0x3sQc7ZhTS-Lzv_ilbaaWW0mPJYOESxKY-yTFvjwC94r4wQg>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:11:35 -0700

YGWV Quoting Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_0HBC-MlMhIQQh5FYwF0D5i4n4t-dejsav8srxGPr8bGJXQq0cSiIqa0pV8RuSNhvcXH0TLHA.yahoo.invalid>:

> What's relevant is IMG, in my Glorantha. That will differ
> even within a single gaming group.

I think that that's the key point to remember. All Gloranthas Will Vary.

> It would be nice to have a common denominator. "These are the truths in
> our Glorantha."

I think such may be necessary for a single campaign, especially if there's more than oe GM. But to quanitfy these things outside of the published sources would be impossible.

> Like:

A couple of these deserve some comment from me.

> How distinct are the Otherworlds?

If you are going to follow the story tha I am working on, it's important for the later plot that they be distinct.

> How many Arkats were there (and how many are going to reappear)?

I can assure you that there was one in my Glorantha. I've written a long story, unfinished novel, about him, and it will come together with the Harmast story eentually.

(How many Argraths? At least one.)

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.