Re: Celestial Court

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_ruwIvvfOvr7OrKPDphi2ElVTmVFm2tKiagloRySHZLEzpIIZ9xRVbVuHQb8prbvGiMURJOC>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:58:57 -0700

YGWV Quoting Alison Place <alison_place_at_LxM6g3Jr2vLS87mLztR_uC2iNQrIF_COV4XYsTkSvWwWDtG5X2WSsbmgm829e8gZ8D9qzsjJJASIL6wjew.yahoo.invalid>:

> I recall that Harana Ilor was the Goddess of
> Harmony on the Celestial Spike. I don't know whether
> she's presumed dead, but if so, her bones would
> definitely make the best instruments. Anyone know if
> she's dead?

The only deity fromthe Celestial Court that is alive AS ITSELF is Uleria. According to Orlanthi philosophy, the others were broken into bits, ground up, pulverized and scattered in molten droplets everywhere to become part of the Everything World.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford