Re: New Poll - what do you want reprinted?

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_u8l7RP-hIeoO41VhZZBbA1U5Hci3cuQ_fAhDq0MakBTL90ApDQr1dTGQXA9EQ8YOZ7A>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:19:57 -0000

Rick Meints:
> While I don't want reprints to take the place of, or slow down, new
> works coming out, they do make nice projects in between working on
new
> books.

And a good idea it is, too.

If anyone is wondering what is Pavic Tales, cast your mind back to before Tales of the Reaching Moon was born. A couple of chappies put together a small UK fanzine called Pavic Tales. It was A5 in size, up to issue 8, then became full A4 before it folded when ToTRM came out. It had a mix of articles, all unsigned and uncredited as an editorial policy. All in all, it was pretty good, very exciting, very oldschool  RQ and has some things I still use in my campaigns all these years afterwards. It also has the Cult of B'stard Ge'em, of which I am a Runelord.

See Ya

Simon