Re: New Poll - what do you want reprinted?

From: Rob Thornton <oblate777_at_tTgUFD3VWuFyd9wJEBVEyx0nZ8cpzRPJsb-alyVY6x_uIeOvVoGFmo4zvVb6XX5mgj>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:59:15 +0000

I agree with the King of Sartar. As someone with little experience outside of the basic HeroQuest book and ILH-1, I see KoS cited again and again on these lists. It would be nice to buy an authorized copy instead of getting one off of Amazon.

I wanted to voice my support because I am afraid that veterans who already have KoS will neglect it for other Gloranthan arcana in the poll (and I mean no slur when I say arcana because I can already see its half the fun). As I see the poll right now, that's what is probably happening.

rob t.