Re: New Poll - what do you want reprinted?

From: Paul King <paul_at_bhcoNPE0r71zKow6GcDoCZrhYRBTTCgNHOU6CwW6ojhUyp57P87BaJscs4sj8-U5TcO3-BB>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:54:37 +0100

On 12 Apr 2007, at 17:53, Rick Meints wrote:

> After all the recent discussion about the "accessability" of certain
> Gloranthan information, I have created a poll on the topic. Please
> take a look and cast your votes.

I will note that my vote was strongly influenced by having picked up most of the material mainly on eBay (usually at reasonable prices) There are several other things that I think worthy of reprinting but I wouldn't buy for that reason.

The only one I find really dubious is Pavic Tales - in my estimation it's of distinctly lower quality than any of the others (no I don't have my copies but I have been able to read several issues).