Re: New Poll - what do you want reprinted?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_tUch_RPbjHCAl3orxgpSrzH74fijDhqT03aYZkerrbP-tv9Lr-3_-5isS-dQbqf1BPrhk_cZ>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 01:03:21 -0000

> Nothing, I already got it all. Okay, I'm missing a couple individual
issues
> of some fanzines on your list, but otherwise...

I'm in a similar situation, It's mostly Pavic Tales I'm missing, and, while It would be nice to have them I'd not want to spend a lot on them...

On the other hand, there's nothing on there that I'd object to seeing made available again if it didn't hold up the long awaited new material (and the best of/collected ToTRM has been long promised...

If we were talking physical reprints a la Gloranthan Classics line then a couple of thoughts

the Two NLG and the two Enclosures would probably make a similar sized book, and would seem to fit together reasonably well in terms of tone and approach

It's a shame Chris Gidlow is not a fan of HQ, as adapting/converting TW for HQ should not be overly difficult and would be an added bonus... (maybe someone else could write conversion notes?)

Things not on the list that I'd like to see (while accepting for all sorts of reasons that this might not be possible)

The Gloranthan Freeforms that have been run at Convulsions/Continuum (Home of the Bold, How the West was One, Life of Moonson, Fall of the House of Malan, Birth of the Goddess, Harem Nights, and last years Griffin Mountain. When these come up for auction at the Con's they always go for more than I feel I can justify spending on something I won't actually be able to run, but there is a lot of potentially interesting and useful information contained therein