Re: Celestial Court

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_CtCOJYFwk1VBNGQWPVJVGdJnF3XXxqrGblCBrMbyxlEnzFCzsnASDZD0p6fEC9NG9Oe>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:32:23 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Greg Stafford wrote:

> YGWV
>
> Quoting Alison Place <alison_place_at_z_Ipq33KWqK72Vs8dRZcct1Wj5lltNlL_mcBchsgtwEfVNw5Zo9oqMKK8uNO-K3PKBP65QO7yTVhy8WG.yahoo.invalid>:
>
>> I recall that Harana Ilor was the Goddess of
>> Harmony on the Celestial Spike. I don't know whether
>> she's presumed dead, but if so, her bones would
>> definitely make the best instruments. Anyone know if
>> she's dead?
>
> The only deity fromthe Celestial Court that is alive AS ITSELF is
> Uleria. According to Orlanthi philosophy, the others were broken into
> bits, ground up, pulverized and scattered in molten droplets
> everywhere to become part of the Everything World.

I'm just nagged by the Kargan subcult of Humakt. How was the Kargan the sub-cult is named after? When did he/she live? Any chance that it is some very weak fragment of Kargan Tor still retaining some individual identity?

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_J0zDEV2Gas_rQaF0RGoZ5CGjYPnVLJCOHmQHaBkoIYTNLPohGq5RSi6fWEUPbIEhHt3SCbbuOgUJjnlkDIUc.yahoo.invalid