Re: Let's be impressed...

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_sxr32oFswtUQcsgtq1e-Jk38Z-pDzdJfbjJxyINVWPzkErN5BP8oMMQSjn>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:07:00 +0100

Many thanks for the votes of confidence!

I'm a little behind on the book due to some other projects, but it's now well underway.

Dreams and dreaming have been figuring large in my understanding of dragonewts, not to mention a whole host of other connections with Glorantha that I'm exploring right now. I'm enjoying the experience, without a doubt.

To answer your post, Jane, yes, this will be largely background. There will be some inevitable rulesy crunch, but not too much. Dragonewts defy rules, really, even though they have their own, complex sets based around Right Action. I'm hoping I've cracked that code...

Loz