Re: Trader Princes - Due out in May at tentacles

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_BCfbc0CJG7-vQGwW9ZNuFVNS6SPFspe0Gk6u7VciZTzNl0eW0zwoM-2EjiBfe70oaMb>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:42:53 -0000

Rick Meints:
> > When is it due out?
> >
> Trader Princes, also known as Blood Over Gold, the 128 page
Heroquest
> book on Wenelia, is due out at the end of May, 2007. It is set to
debut
> at Tentacles, barring any unforseen delays. More details to follow
> shortly.

So, we're getting the Orlmarthing Saga, Blood Over Gold and Tradetalk 15 at, or around, Tentacles. We should be getting RQ Players Book, RQ Clanking City and RQ:Newhon in April. In June we are getting RQ Blood of Orlanth - Revelation, RQ Jrustela and RQ Necromantic Arts. In July RQ Blood of Orlanth - Insurrection,RQ Dragonewts, RQ Pirates and RQ Slaine.

My poor pocket won't be able to cope.

Whatever happened to the good old days when we got a supplement every two or three years and were pleased to get that?

See Ya

Simon (Moaning when we get nothing, moaning when we get a lot)